Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Favorite Things

We recently had a Relief Society activity where we brought and told about one of our favorite things. This really got me thinking about some of my little favorite things. So here goes:

My new little Ipod Shuffle.
I love this because it is a clip itself. I do have an armband for my nano, but this is better. Also I love it because even though I have some great playlists, after a few runs, I know what's coming next. This little bugger mixes up my songs different every time so I never know what is next, love it!





















This is my new favorite hairspray.
Now I am not one who really uses any hairspray, but my husband used to, so I always bought it. I love Aveda products and usually bought theirs. Recently and finally, my husband switched to gel. Once in awhile I need hairspray so I bought this. My hairdresser had used it on me before. You will love the smell, it is amazing and it works great too! I also love their shampoo, conditioner, and other products. And the best part is I can pick them up at Smiths and they even go on sale once in awhile!





















My all time favorite mascara is Lancome. And they recently came out with this CLS booster that I also love. I have tried other, cheaper mascaras, but I have never liked them the same, not even close. I even bought one that had the white stuff and it made me eyes burn about 2 hours after I had applied it. I love this booster stuff and it makes my mascara last even longer. And you can usually find Lancome mascara at Costco!

















Jamba Juice. I love it. Kirk and I spend way too much money there. My favorite? There are lots, but I especially love the Pina Colada, which is not actually on their menu any more, but you can still order it!

My Garmin GPS running watch. I don't know the official name of it, but I love it. While I am running it tells me my pace, distance, time, and lots of other things that I still haven't even used yet. It also counts calories, tracks you on a map, and even has a virtual partner if you want one. It stores all your info and you can upload it to track progress or whatever else you might want to do. It is wonderful and has been a life saver because of all the running I have been doing lately. We can run where ever we want and never have to wonder how far we have gone.










Sugar-free Popsicles. They are great! My kids don't know the difference and I don't feel guilty about the number of Popsicles they consume in one day! They also come in cream-sicles and are only about 20 calories a piece!


What are some of your favorite things?

4 comments:

rachel said...

Lara,
Love your favorite things! I saw that Viva La Vida is on your playlist. That song right now is my favorite thing :) We now have a blog too and I am loving this blogging world! Yours is so cute!
Rachel B

J.J. said...

I really wanted to go, but I had a old roommate fly in from Alaska, and had a roommate get together. I be it was fun to hear everyones favorite things. I really like what you put down, I will have to try that hairspray, I'm always looking for good hairspray. I love Lancome mascara nothing compares to it!

Amy B. said...

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment and he is doing much better today. Hopefully we'll come home by Saturday. Thanks for thinking of us.

Trisha said...

I am STILL in search of a mascera that I like. I am going to buy some Lancome for sure, tomorrow! I am also going to have to try the sugar-free popsicles/creamsicles now that I am doing WW again.