Monday, August 25, 2008

Impressed!


During a recent boating trip we stopped to cool off in the water. As my husband got ready to jump in, he stood up on his tip toes like the olympic divers we had been watching. So I told him, "why don't you do a back flip?" I was totally kidding, but he did it! I couldn't believe it! He flipped right over. So I had him do it again so I could snap a photo. I am so impressed!

5 comments:

Amy B. said...

Hey...I'm impressed too...we're not 25 anymore and our bodies shouldn't be moving like that...we might break something. Awhile ago I did a back-flip on the tramp and my kids were so impressed...i nearly died!

J.J. said...

Very inpressive!!!
What a fun trip for you all and it's beautiful. I'm glad to hear everything is ok with Olivia.

Lisa said...

Go Kirk! 2012 Olympics, here he comes!

Anonymous said...

Impressive. Looks like a fun trip!

Trisha said...

I would give it a perfect "10." Maybe there is a gold medal in Kirk's future??