Friday, August 8, 2008
Tomorrow's the Big Day
So tomorrow is the big day...the half marathon race. I am anxious to get it over with. I have been nursing an injury for the past week and a half and I don't know if I will actually make it down the mountain myself or if my husband will have to come pick me up, but I won't know unless I try. Since my leg started to hurt I have seen a chiropractor for the first time, had acupuncture for the first time, seen a physical therapist for the first time, and spent too much money on new shoes trying to correct the problem. So here I come half marathon! I am hoping and praying to be able to finish the race respectably. It is sad to train for something and upon its arrival realize that I will not be able to give it 100%. So I guess I will have to run another one this year. Any takers out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck!! Sorry about your leg- is the acupuncture, chiropracter, etc helping at all? Way to still run your race- you will do awesome!! :D
sorry about the leg. I hope you get to run tomorrow. who knows maybe I'll be up there running with you someday :) Good luck!!!
I am so sorry about your leg, you really have work hard for this, good luck you will do wonderful.
I am so proud of you! You did so awesome today and I so grateful that you were able to go the entire distance. Thank you for challenging me, this truly will be a summer I will never forget. When is the next one?
Did you do the half marathon in Provo, because if you did, I did too. Way to go.
Post a Comment