Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hungry

Since coming home from Japan, I have not suffered any jet lag or sleeping problems.  It has been an easy transition for me.  However, I wake up STARVING every morning.  My stomach growls and I am hungry.  This morning I returned to the gym after a 2 week hiatus.  I knew it would be hard.  But the hardest part was the fact that I was so hungry!  All I wanted to do was come home and eat!  I felt so weak.  I think it is because of the time difference and for nearly a week, I was eating at hours that I was normally sleeping.  I hope this goes away soon.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I just saw on t.v. that one of the biggest myths is that you shouldn't eat before working out in the morning. They said you actually need that food energy to get you through your workout. So I try to eat a little to get me going, but not a ton so that I'm feeling sick on the treadmill! ; )