Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chinny Chin Chin

I still have acne.  I guess that is what you call it.  It being large bumps on my chin that hurt and take about a month to go away.  And they only happen on my chin!  It is so annoying.  I recently got a suspicious freckle taken off of my back at the dermatologist's office.  While I was there I mentioned that I had this huge bump/zit on my back and she offered to take care of it.  She got out a little needle and injected something in it and later that day it was literally gone.  I couldn't believe it!  I didn't know there was such a thing!  For the past 2 days my chin has been an ugly mess, so I went back to the dermatologist's office and she injected it.  It is seriously instant relief, my chin already feels better.  I love my dermatologist:)  

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I need some of that magic serum!

Our family said...

I didn't know such a thing existed! I want to be your dermatologist's best friend and visit her every couple days. I thought acne was supposed to go away by now. Pregnancy makes me look worse than usual, but even without that excuse, my chin is always a painful land mine of zits and scars. Ergh

MiKell said...

I know how you feel. I've been getting zits for the first time in years. It stinks!