Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Getting Ready For Christmas


I usually enjoy making my own Christmas cards.  This year however, I sort of ran out of time.  I guess I will go ahead and blame it on Thanksgiving being so late.  So I went online, used an old picture, and ordered Christmas cards from Costco.  It almost killed me (I think they are so unoriginal).  Until I realized how easy it was to cross Christmas cards off of my list!  Now I am on to the next thing.  I don't know how my parents ever did Christmas with 7 kids!

2 comments:

Our family said...

are you serious? I wouldn't even know how to go about making my own cards. I thought those unoriginal store orders were the only option! I'm glad you're seeing the joy of laziness. Welcome to the light!

rachel said...

AAAHH! I haven't even started. Your way sounds like the way to go. I baked all day yesterday and I think why all the stress. This should be fun :) PS-LOVE you Christmas background!!