We see a lot of these little green men around our house. We have definitely gotten our money's worth out of them.
And while I am on the subject of men, I must say a few things. First of all I watched a few snippets of the Bachelor the other night. Disturbing is one word that comes to mind. These girls are so fake. The hair is fake, the boobs are fake, their personalities are fake, and their clothing leaves NOTHING to the imagination. And they give girls around the world a bad name. I don't know where they find these people, but they are not real. About the same time I read this blog and this blog. Both of them were very real to me and made me grateful for my unglamorous, simple, and imperfect life with my own man.
5 comments:
To funny--we have the batcave and the army men and I'm constantly stepping on them! I also got my hubby a snuggie as a joke and now everyone fights over it. I need to get my kids each one to. Kitchen gadgets are the best gifts. I got a stockpot that is oval shaped and it's perfect for cooking spaghetti. Oh the things that make us happy!
That castle thingy is awesome!
hahah Paul used to put the green army men everywhere in the house.. so funny! Yeah I watched just the first episode of the bachelor.....BOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's funny when you have to tell your dog to "watch his step".
Cute picture.
Oh, I LOVE the army men. They hurt when you step on them though in bare feet on a dark morning...
Post a Comment