I love the coconut creme kisses, they are very addicting. I have never tried the Reeses pieces eggs, they look so yummy. How have you been? It seems like I have not talk to you in forever.
So I have gone to Walmart, Lins, and Albertsons and I can not find either of those really yummy looking treats anywhere!!! You have me craving for them and they are no where in this little town! I might have to make an order!
8 comments:
Indeed!
I'm more of a cadbury egg girl myself. I love buying myself treats!
I've never heard of coconut cream kisses. I definitely need to fill my basket with those!
Those coconut creme kisses are to die for! I think I'm going to go treat myself too!
Oh man...you don't know how bad I wish the picture of those Reese's pieces was real right now. LOVE THEM!!
Those Reese's eggs look really good. Too bad they wouldn't taste very good right now. Enjoy some for me :)
I love the coconut creme kisses, they are very addicting. I have never tried the Reeses pieces eggs, they look so yummy.
How have you been? It seems like I have not talk to you in forever.
So I have gone to Walmart, Lins, and Albertsons and I can not find either of those really yummy looking treats anywhere!!! You have me craving for them and they are no where in this little town! I might have to make an order!
Post a Comment