Friday, March 26, 2010

Lost


Digging up old pictures of the twins forced me to realize I need to take more pictures and organize the ones that I have.  Tyler, being the last child, has never had his pictures organized.  This was a slow week for me and I decided to start the process.  I spent one day working on it only to realize I am missing all of the pictures from his birth.  I have no pictures from the hospital or anything.  I do not know where they went and they haven't turned up.  It makes me so sad.  So for now, this is about as good as it gets.  I guess there are worse traumatic things in life....

1 comment:

Kaits said...

Holy cow he looks so different! Cute little guy! (then & now) I'm sure we can round some hospital pictures up for you between everyone in the family though.