The day started out with yummy food and we ate and ate all day long. For that reason, I am glad it is over.
We dyed Easter Eggs and later ate them.
I got interviewed by Chelsey, my soon to be sister in law.
Grandma got teased by Tyler...
We did lots of puzzles while we listened to conference....
We had an Easter Egg hunt after the snow melted. We have had more snow in April than we had in February, and I am ready for that to change!
It ended with a bath in the big tub...
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
5 comments:
Glad you had a wonderful Easter, Lara! Your boys are so cute. I love our book club too :)
Looks like a great day! And I love that pullapart bread.
Looks like you guys had fun! That bread/cake thing looks like it was delicious! I'm glad I wasn't there just for that reason haha. I probably would have eaten the whole thing.
awww how fun! what a great surprise for Easter (snow!)
Cute pictures! That bread looks so yummy! Don't you just love the snow. I went to the gym for an hour last night, came out and had over 3 inches on my car. I'm so ready for it to be warm!
Post a Comment