It has been raining/snowing today. Nothing is sticking, but it is so fun to be inside and watch it falling outside. Halloween is over so now I can hear Christmas music on the radio whenever I want. I love it! Yesterday we listened to Garth Brooks Christmas album while I made apple cake with carmel sauce, it was great! The music and the cake. Today we had a peppermint milkshake from Chik-fil-a. Don't even remind me how many calories are in there. I still haven't recovered from Olive Garden in New York where all of the calories are listed on the menu. Anyway, it was for Tyler and I just had a taste and it was amazing. Right now we are listening to Neil Diamond on the radio, "I'll be Home for Christmas," and getting out a few decorations. I love this time of year. In a perfect life, my husband and kids would be home, we would drink hot chocolate with lots of cream, and lay around in our stretchy pants with a fire.

1 comment:
My husband gets SO ANGRY when he hears all the Christmas music and sees the decorations up.
Post a Comment