Last night I settled in to watch some reality tv. I know it is not really real, but they do such a good job at making you believe that it is, and I like to believe. It is a fun escape. I always go to bed so happily married! And Tuesday's workouts always have lots of conversation. But last night when it was all over, I just wasn't feeling it. I found myself really sucked into this season, but I still couldn't get over the ending. Funny thing about it is that really, Emily is so realistic! But I just wanted them to be in love and say they were getting married for the cameras. I would have felt better about that. We all know they will break up in a couple of months anyways, right? Turns out I like happy endings. I like them a lot. And I don't really like the alternative. But I think that is ok as well because even though realistically everything won't have a fairy tale ending, we can make happy endings in our lives. So I guess the bachelor has been a blessing in my life, just kidding. But I am going to make more of an effort to have happy endings. They just make everything better.
2 comments:
I like Emily. But I don't think it's going to last, especially with his temper.
I am with you on that. I was kind of let down with the ending. I actually think that Emily needs someone who is better for her. Brad seems like a good man but she was so right, if he really cared about her he would have saved some things just for her. I really like Emily. She just seems so much better than him. But one thing for Brad- hasn't Emily ever watched the Bachelor??? Doesn't she know what happens??? Poor them. I am so glad I don't have to deal with that!
Post a Comment