Thursday, February 9, 2012

Better

Well, Reggie is finally getting better.  A couple of weeks ago I told him he needed to die or get better and I guess he decided he wanted to live.  We are so glad to see his tail up in the air as he struts around the house and yard and to hear him growl and bark at things outside.  However, today I found myself mourning the days when he was sick and I never had to yell at him to quit barking or be quiet.  Yes, Reggie is better and that is why he is outside barking right now at who knows what.  It could be a spider, a bad guy, a bird, or a cloud.  If I hadn't spent so much money on vet bills, I would probably be spending some on a barking collar...

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Glad he's doing better!

Mr. T is recovering from pneumonia, and he has a crazy eating condition, where we will probably have to build him a chair.

It's too bad he's so cute.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Glad he is doing better too! And strangly I at least seem to find some weird joy in catching Sadie barking at a spider, a rock, her reflection in the glass? LOL gotta love pets!