Photo credit here
Recently Tyler was the VIP in his class at school. I learned a few new things about him, like his favorite food is salmon, who knew?
What is your favorite color?
Blue. And red.
Where is your favorite place to visit?
Disneyland or Hawaii.
What is your favorite sport?
Basketball
What do you want to be when you grow up?
An engineer or a farmer or an army soldier.
What is your favorite thing to learn at school?
Math
What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?
Play Bey Blades.
What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
Activities like making stuff.
What do you like to do in your free time?
Play with friends.

1 comment:
I had not realized how much they have all changed until I saw the pictures. That is seriously crazy and kind of sad! Time flies by so fast. I laughed so hard reading their blog, ha ha so..I just don't have words right now! :-)
Post a Comment