The twins are now 16! I used to get frustrated with their lack of desire for the social scene, but the older they get, the more I appreciate and love that about them. They are very mature for their ages and are not easily enticed or impressed with the silly things that most teenagers are involved with. For their 16th birthday they wanted a nintendo switch and the zelda game, so they are still my little boys and I love it. They are currently in drivers ed and won't get their drivers' licenses for awhile, but we are all excited for that! With Ethan's help, we threw a surprise party for them complete with some cute girls. It was definitely beyond David's comfort zone, but in the end, they were both happy and a had a great birthday!
When they finally get their licenses, this is what they'll be driving
It took David more than twice as many tries as Jacob to pass that test and earn is permit!
We went bowling, had nachos (thanks to Uncle Mike) and ice cream birthday cake on their actual birthday.



No comments:
Post a Comment