

Today my twins turn 7 years old. I can't believe it. They are growing up so fast! Time has flown by. I feel so lucky to have had twins. They are so special. A good friend of mine recently gave birth to twins. I went to see her and got to sit and hold those little babies. It was so much fun. It brought back so many wonderful memories. And they really are wonderful. I loved having 2 babies to take care of, I loved it! Thankfully they were good babies and now they are good little boys. We just went to their parent teacher conferences and got great feedback. I am so proud of them. They are smart, pleasant, and kind little boys. And they are very happy to be 7. If you didn't know better, you would have thought it was Christmas at our house this morning. They were so excited. We opened presents before they left for school. I love their energy and excitement. I know someday when we are empty nesters I will really miss it. I already miss it when they are away at school all day.
3 comments:
What handsome boys, Ashlyn would love to see this picture. I'm glad your teacher conference went good, we have ours in the afternoon. Happy Birthday to David and Jacob, they sure are growing up fast!!!!!
I can't believe they are 7 years old....wasn't it just yesterday that we were able to cuddle them in our arms? Wow...time surely flies!! Don't blink twice...they'll be getting their mission calls!!
Happy birthday david and jacob. i remember coming to see you at the hospital. hard to believe it's been 7 years. they look so grown up. i miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment