Tuesday, April 8, 2008

11 Days and Counting

But who's counting? I am!!! Eleven days until we leave for Hawaii and I can't wait!!! We went to the Jazz game the other night and had a great time. It started a little earlier which left us time afterwards for shopping. We were at the Gateway and it was just Kirk and I so we had some fun. We found Kirk some great t-shirts for Hawaii. I have recently learned just how particular he is about t-shirts. I had no idea, I thought a t-shirt was a t-shirt?!?! So we got him some clothes and I got a great sun hat. So today I was wishing I could go shopping and get me some new clothes. But then I would have to haul my kids to the store and drive all over. So I went shopping on line. I figure whatever I pay in shipping, I saved in gas money. (And since we bought a new car that takes a lot of gas that really is a savings right?) And since my husband is out of town all week I think I deserve a little treat. Right sweetie? Here's to 11 days!!!

3 comments:

J.J. said...

Hey have your boys come play, and you go shopping. My kids would love to have them over!!!
Yea, your going to Hawaii, I'm so jealous.

scraphappymama said...

i totally have caved to online shopping. i can do it when the kids are watching tv or even better, sleeping and the bonus is that it shows up at my front door.

i think you were 100% justified in spending $$ since Kirk is gone. Aaron has been gone all week too. In return I got a new purse and a new mixer. maybe he should travel more often **hee hee**

how do you like the new vehicle? pics pls

Abby said...

I'm not jealous. No way. I'm pretty sure I'll go to Hawaii sometime in this lifetime. If not, I'm sure Heaven is pretty good. It's good to be at LEAST as good as Hawaii. I'll just keep telling myself that. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am . . . so excited for you, however! But, I am not jealous. No way.