Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Aftershocks

We are experiencing the aftershocks of our vacation. My boys slept in again today. I couldn't believe it. Tyler is still waking up early though. Last night Kirk and I were in bed catching up on Dancing With the Stars. It was about 10:00 and someone peeked into our door. It was Tyler. He said, "I make my bed and I get dressed. I already done sleeping." It was hilarious! Sure enough he was dressed in a shirt and shorts. I went along with him. So I told him to go ahead and play in his room. Eventually he put his pajamas back on and got in bed. He is a fun little guy and keeps me smiling.

4 comments:

Ashley DeMille said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! How fun, i love reading all your comments. I'll have to email ours to you so you can check ours out. It sounds like you had fun in Hawaii. We'll have to join you on one of your every other year trips. I also love your swim suits lara! It makes me want to purchase one!

J.J. said...

That's so funny about Tyler, he is such a cutie. I think it's really hard to come back from such a wonderful vacation, I'm sure Hawaii is just the perfect place to be.
I wish the weather would warm up!

Hawaii Hen said...

Soak up all those "special moments"...before you know it all four of those little guys will be grown up!

scraphappymama said...

that is too cute. russell tells me every morning, "it morning time." occasionally, he tries to pull it off at night - doesn't work.

The pics of Hawaii are great. makes me want to go. we might have to join you next time :)