Today is a holiday for me. My very own little holiday and I love it! Tonight my husband is taking all 4 of my boys camping. What a guy! I have the whole house to myself and no one else to take care of. It is a dream come true. And just like a true holiday it will happen once a year. You may have heard of it, it is actually called Fathers and Sons. I love it!
1 comment:
So fun for you. Yea for Kirk he is going to have so much fun with his boys. I think it's a great bonding time. I had to take Jayden to the doctor today and found out that he has a ear infection, I finally got a hold of Rick, so I don't think he is taking Jayden. So I think were all just going to do something together as a family.
Have fun tonight!!!!
Post a Comment