Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tagged

A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friend?- Kirk of course
C-Cake or Pie?- Both
D-Day of Choice?- The days when the sun is shining and my kids aren't complaining!
E-Essential Item?-moisturizer
F- Favorite color? Probably orange and blue
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Gummy worms for sure, preferably the sour ones
H-Hometown?- Seveir Valley
I-Favorite Indulgence?- SHOPPING!!!!
J-January or July? July of course because it is warm and the 4th of July is always a fun holiday for us
K-Kids? 4 boys
L-Life isn't complete without? My Family
M-Marriage Date?- December 19th
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 5 brothers, 1 sister
O-Oranges or Apples?- I like both, but would probably pick apples since you don't have to peel them
P-Phobia and Fears? Loosing all my teeth and a natural disaster that separates me from my family
Q-Quote?- Hmmm....If I had a good memory, I could answer this one
R-Reason to smile?- I really do have a good life
S-Season of choice?- Fall, the cooler weather always feels good after the hot summer and the colors are beautiful
T-Tag four people?- ???If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged
U-Unknown fact about me?- I am a little claustrophobic
V-Vegetable?- I love all vegetables
W-Worst Habit?-Not finishing projects
Y-Your favorite food?- warm bread and butter
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Virgo

1 comment:

J.J. said...

That was so fun to read, now I know even more about ya!