Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Manti Temple
This year I had the opportunity to speak at youth conference. It was actually kind of fun. I don't feel very comfortable around the youth because I haven't ever really worked with them. But I remember youth conferences and there was always such a fun energy in the air. It was fun to travel to the small town and feel the energy of all the youth who were there. Later I drove through Manti and saw floods of people gathered for the pageant. Another great summer activity. The temple was breath taking! I couldn't think of a more beautiful temple in the world that night. I love the Manti temple and hope to get back there soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet you did a great job, the youth are so fun to be with, they make you feel young again.
I do LOVE the Manti Temple. It is probably my favorite. That picture you posted is gorgeous!
Post a Comment