Saturday, June 28, 2008

One More Thing


Today I ran 9 miles! A little miracle. You may wonder how I did it (because I wonder too), but this gu is good stuff. We had heard how awful it was, but that it also helped. We decided to try it out. After 4 and 1/2 miles we ate it up and it wasn't bad at all. And it helped so much. We had enough energy that after we hit 9 miles we kept going for another quarter of a mile. My knees are quite sore, but I had all the energy I needed. I am no longer dreading these long runs ahead of us, all we need is gu! A new favorite thing.

5 comments:

rachel said...

That is amazing- 9 miles!! Marathon here you come :) I need to get motivated- I am so impressed. How long have you been running? Conner will be going to the charter school in Draper- American Prep.

Trisha said...

YOU GO GIRL! That is fabulous. I am impressed.

Mike and Alleen said...

Hey there--I can't believe those cute boys of yours! It's so fun to see pictures!! How is your family? How did you start running? I want to start sooo bad, but it was 113 degrees today, so I use that as my excuse.

J.J. said...

Way to go, that is so awesome!!! Your run is coming up soon, that will be so fun for you and Amanda.

scraphappymama said...

i can't believe you running guru!!! i need to start running again. love your fave list. i should make a list of my own.

so excited to see you soon!!! could you make sure and order some nice weather?!?!?! :)