Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged Again!

I have been tagged again which is probably a good thing since I have been at a loss for words lately.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Coming home from my mission
2. Learning my manners again
3. Working at Zion National Park
4. Looking for an apartment in Provo
5. Dating Kirk

5 things on my to do list:
1. Laundry
2. Shopping for kids shampoo and toothpaste
3. Deliver flags to ward members
4. Cleaning
5. Convince someone to run a 1/2 marathon with me

5 favorite snacks/food:
1. Chocolate chip cookies or brownies
2. Warm rolls or bread
3. Fruit that is cut up and ready to eat
4. Fresh vegetables
5. Soup and salad

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Build my dream home and pay it off
2. Set up trust funds for all my kids
3. Help out family
4. Travel
5. And travel some more

5 bad habits:
1. Not saying "no"
2. Watching too much TV
3. Listening to "trashy" music when I run
4. Not finishing projects
5. Not mentally organized

5 places I have lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Richfield, UT
4. Florianopolis, Brazil
5. Rockville, UT

5 people I tag:
1. Jen
2. Ashley
3. Trisha
4. Amy
5. Anyone else who reads this and feels so inspired to answer!!!

3 comments:

Amy B. said...

Thanks for the TAG, Ha Ha, I hope I am some what interesting...don't hold your breath!

Amy B. said...

probably not going to Richfield for the 4th...we have our own little traditions up here. Oh, and on the 3rd, we are going to Poison concert, my mother's day present, how 80's are we?

J.J. said...

Hey thanks for the tag, I'll have to do this one. Yours was way fun to read and I think that is way cool you want to run 1/2 marathon very impressive!!!!