Friday, June 6, 2008
That's My Son
I have always known David was Kirk's son. They are so much alike. David remembers EVERYTHING! Just like Kirk. David can repeat stories nearly verbatim that he heard months or even years ago. It is amazing. I cannot hold onto information like that. He is also just like his dad because while he can remember a little detail, he cannot remember where things are. He misplaces and looses EVERYTHING! This afternoon Jacob found David's jacket which has been missing for months. David could not remember where he left it and supposedly looked "everywhere." Even I pitched in to help and could not find it. It was in the backyard behind the shed. He forgets his lunch, he leaves things at school, he misplaces shoes, etc....Well today we were driving home from school and I was trying to tell him about a hotel we had stayed in once. I was describing the swimming pool. All of the sudden he said, "Oh! The town with the Gap?" That is my son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funniest story ever...my Taylor has a shirt that says "gapgirl" and I think of you when I see it.
David is such a sweet boy, no wonder why Ashlyn likes him!!! He is totally a gap boy.
Post a Comment