Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First Day of School





And they are off! The twins started yesterday and today Ethan started. I am down to one child at home. I can't believe Ethan is gone all day. It was hard last year when the twins were gone all day. It is a big adjustment. Ethan was more than ready for it. I took some shots of him after arriving at the school. Yesterday when I took the twins David said, "Mom, don't take pictures, it is too embarassing!" So I didn't.

5 comments:

rachel said...

They grow up sooo fast, don't they?! Your boys are really cute! How are they liking their new classes? Conner said it was fun to see them at Sam's party :)

Amy B. said...

How did Tyler and You do? I am doing much better this week with the whole school thing and surprisingly enough, Grady loves school!

J.J. said...

Your boys look all so good for their first day of school, I can't believe you have only one at home, how is that? I can't wait until Ashlyn starts school, she seems so ready to go back.

rachel said...

It's the Shinsels pool in South Jordan- we usually go to the rec center, but I'm enjoying this better.
Sunshine and fresh air I guess :)

scraphappymama said...

I can't believe how big your boys are. They are so adorable and the sweetest kids ever. Thanks again for letting us come and visit you guys!!! Hope your kids are enjoying school and you adjust to having just one ;)