When I was about 20, I made a list of all the qualities I wanted in a husband. The idea was to work on those qualities myself. Kirk recently taught a lesson to young men on marriage and we discussed "the list". I dug it out and got a good laugh reading some of it. Here are some of the things that I listed...
-no swearing
-gentlemen
-sings the Hymns (I hate it when people are too "cool" to sing along in church)
-loves Christmas
-happy
-returned missionary
-keeps the Sabbath Day holy
-has "good" taste
The list goes on and on (2 pages). It is kind of a fun thing to have. I love my husband and he really measures up. It was just that one thing on my list about marrying someone from BYU that caused some contention...we are WAAAAY past that now:)
No comments:
Post a Comment