Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Seriously!

Thanks Amy for your comment! The rest of you have got to read this blog (seriouslysoblessed), the more I read, the more I laugh. It is hilarious! And the sad part is it reminds me of someone I know. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I guess I am one of the slow ones. I read that same blog a while ago and I totally didn't get it. So is it made up? Some persons spoof on blogging? I wonder who has that much time on their hands.

Anonymous said...

I occasionaly read that blog. It is pretty funny! The news did a story on who created the blog about a month ago. That is how I found out about it. The person who created it said on the interview that she did it just for her friends as a joke. Her friends don't even know she is the one behind it. It didn't even show her face on the interview.

Lara said...

Amanda, I am glad I am not the only one who didn't get it. It is totally a spoof! A very smart one as well. She makes like $300 a month (I heard). Not too bad huh? Did you read some of the comments? They are just as good.

Josy, I wish I would have seen that on the news. I think it is kind of cool that she hides her identity. It would be fun to find out someday though.