Monday, April 6, 2009

One Dream Realized


Ever since I have been married to Kirk (10 years), he has been talking about getting a "bowflex".  He always talks about how great it would be.  Lucky for him our neighbors were getting rid of theirs and sold it to us.  We are now the proud owners of that giant beast which now resides in our basement.  And it is a beast.  Kirk is beside himself with joy!  Last night he brought a pen and notepad to bed so that he could "plan" his workouts.  "What do you want me to work on?"  he asks excitedly.  I am glad he is so happy!  And he did get up and work out this morning.  

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

My husband would LOVE one. We have nowhere to put it!

Amanda said...

Congrats to Kirk I hope he loves it!!

Trisha said...

If only I were as excited to workout as Kirk is!! I probably need it more than he does anyway. Ü

J.J. said...

Way cool, I've heard it's awesome.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Lara that is so awesome! I wish I could find something or someway to get my husband excited about working out! :-)

Kaits said...

Haha that's awesome! You guys really did get one. That will be nice though. It's always nice having something so convenient. I'm going to miss the gym and having machines when I have to move home.

Sam and Josh said...

Nice to have something when you can't get to the gym. He is going even more buff.