I love your little nest. Did you leave the planter on the door or have you moved it? Imagine how noisy it will be when they all hatch. The little eggs look like those candy eggs that they sell at Easter. How fun!
I guess I need to do my homework about the birds and their eggs. I don't know how it all works, but we started out with 2 eggs, then the next day 3 eggs, and now 4 eggs. And I think they are all from the same momma bird. She perches up of the roof when people are coming in and out of the door. So far we still have 4 eggs. I really hope we don't get anymore.
How fun, we had the same thing happen one year it was so fun to see them hatch and see the little birds grow and fly away. You'll have to take pictures when they hatch, they are so tiny.
5 comments:
Wait, where did the other one come from?
I love your little nest. Did you leave the planter on the door or have you moved it? Imagine how noisy it will be when they all hatch. The little eggs look like those candy eggs that they sell at Easter. How fun!
Can they lay them at different times?
I guess I need to do my homework about the birds and their eggs. I don't know how it all works, but we started out with 2 eggs, then the next day 3 eggs, and now 4 eggs. And I think they are all from the same momma bird. She perches up of the roof when people are coming in and out of the door. So far we still have 4 eggs. I really hope we don't get anymore.
How fun, we had the same thing happen one year it was so fun to see them hatch and see the little birds grow and fly away. You'll have to take pictures when they hatch, they are so tiny.
Post a Comment