Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Principal's Office

Jacob was off to the prinipal's office today.  Well, actually the Assistant Principal.  And he went fighting all the way.  Apparently he and a girl got into a fight at recess yesterday.  They were both to blame and according to the principal they are now friends.  She called me today so I would be aware of the situation and let me know she was sending home a note for me to sign.  Jacob forgot to mention the situation to us.  I had no idea until the school called.  And when they called I figured he must have been sick because this morning he was trying real hard to get a temperature and complain about feeling weak.  I almost fell for it.  I am going to have my hands full when this kid is a teenager.  Right now I think it is pretty darn funny though...

4 comments:

Survivor of Seven said...

Let the fun begin. Sometimes it is better to NOT know what is going on...good luck

Dave and Kristin said...

Oh man, I'm dreading the school days. Gracie is pretty fiesty and I'm afraid I will be getting a lot of calls like that from the principal. That's funny he was pretending to be sick...I remember those days.

Amy B. said...

I'm glad you had a good laugh about it...I would have been FURIOUS!!! I need to be more like you when it comes to that stuff...

Kaits said...

Haha. Oh Jake. That's funny. Yeah I remember keeping a visit to the principal's office a secret once. I still don't think mom knows. haha. Don't tell!