Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Team Sprite

Finally, photos from the Provo Half.  It was soooo much fun!

Since we looked like lemon and lime, we called ourselves team Sprite.  We were running with team K-Mart (aka, my brother in his K-Mart shoes) so we had to have a team name too:)


Since we started at the back of the race, our actual time was even better, which was really good for us!

My brother (who has never ran before in his life and still beat me) and sister ran the race as well.  It was a lot of fun, can't wait for next year!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Way to go!! You are amazing.

Sam and Josh said...

You both did awesome. Wish I could of said hi.

J.J. said...

So cool Lara. I could never run with you, your like pros now!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Good job you seriously kicked butt! I am sorry I couldn' be there..couldn't get work off. Anyways I have been meaning to talk to you about something..I foudn a race for next year that if you guys could do I think would be sooooo much fun. Its the disneyland half marathon..you get to run through disneyland and cinderella world and stuff. Plus you get this really cool disneyland medal...jjust a thought