Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some Serious Fun


On Friday a friend and I took our little ones to a fall festival in the valley.  The kids had an absolute blast!  I was blown away with the amount of things there were to do.  After paying a small fee to get in (we had some great coupons), nearly everything was free.  There were tons of inflatables, a small train ride, lots of games, a haunted house (appropriate for small children), and lots of other things.  Tyler had so much fun and he couldn't stop talking about it.  He even compared it to Disneyland.  Kirk and I decided to take the kids later that night.  I was a little worried that David and Jacob might not like it, but they loved it!  Their lives have been pretty hectic recently with football and it was so fun to see them laughing and goofing off like little boys are supposed to.  We will definitely be doing that again next year.  Our kids had a blast and we thoroughly enjoyed witnessing all of the smiles and laughter.  

Tyler on the train

Playing some games.

There was also a clown who was making balloon things for the kids.

David and Jacob had a blast on all of the big inflatable slides.
Love those happy faces!

4 comments:

Kaits said...

Cute, cute boys! I just saw them a little while ago and I already miss them :( I like how all your boys match and then there's Ethan haha. He would be wearing his BYU hoodie.
Oh & P.S. I talked to my friend that went to London for a semester & she gave me a list of her favorites. I will email them to you :)

Dave and Kristin said...

How fun! Your boys look so cute! We went to a place similar to that by our house and also had a great time. It IS the best watching your kids have fun!

Our family said...

Which one did you go to? I'll have to put it on my list of places to go next year!

Lara said...

It was the scarecrow festival at Thanksgiving Point. The kids brought home coupons from school which made it a great deal. They can't wait for next year.