Tyler turned 5 years old and has been entertaining himself with his new toys ever since. The only downside is that he doesn't get to start kindergarten today. It will be here before we know it. He is such a joy to have in our family. He is full of love that helps bring us all together. This afternoon he told me he would miss me when I get old. I guess I just won't be the same. I will miss him a lot when he actually does start kindergarten!
4 comments:
Happy birthday to Tyler!
Happy Birthday Tyler! You are such a cute boy!
Did you make those cupcakes Lara?
I didn't make them. When I can buy the whole thing for under $10 at Sam's Club, it's not worth my time to make one this time of year. We have been too busy. Tyler's only request was that he wanted one with "wings". I finally figured out that he meant "rings" The footballs are plastic rings. The cupcakes are white cake and the small cake in the middle is chocolate. I didn't even have to special order, we just went to Sam's club the day of his birthday for a cake, you can't beat that:)
Post a Comment