It all started on President's Day. The weather was a little gloomy and the kids didn't have school. I went to Target for fun and while I was there, picked up a box of puzzles. I thought it might be something fun for the kids and I to do that day. It mostly turned into something fun for Kirk and I to do. And it has been fun. Saturday we went on a family date to dinner and Barnes and Noble. We couldn't help ourselves and picked up another puzzle. We haven't eaten at the table all week long. We even had Sunday dinner at the counter. But we sure have had a lot of fun at the table!
6 comments:
That is a whole lot of puzzle!
Looks like fun! I LOVE puzzles! Also, I'm excited you blogged!
How fun! Carson and I use to do puzzels all the time when we were first married and didn't have tv. We just haven't started one since we have had kids. Jaxon has a little one he got for Christmas that he just loves doing! We need to start that again.
We love puzzles and haven't done any for so long. This has made me want to go pick some up!
Hey, if you want to do puzzles and don't want to spend a lot of money on them, you can get some great ones at the DI. sometimes they're unopened and they're never more than 50 cents or a dollar!
I LOVE puzzles and it is like pulling teeth to try and get anyone in my family to work on a puzzle with me, except for my niece Carlee. We are "puzzle buddies." We used to have to stick with the 100 piece puzzles, but she is getting pretty good at the larger ones now.
Post a Comment