Aren't blogs great? I took these pictures for my mom who doesn't live close enough to drop by and see the paint job going on at my house. These were taken late at night, the lighting was terrible, and there are no decorations, but they kind of give you the general idea. I can't wait to get everything put back together and make it look nice!
6 comments:
love it. I think it makes it look more modern and refreshed!
love it! I think it makes it look more modern and refreshed!
Oh it's so different! I like it though! Hopefully we'll get a chance to see if before Powell. We are so, SO excited btw! I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to more...the boating or the hand-and-foot rematch.
I really like it. Not sure I will recognize your house. I need to do some updating to my house, but that isn't going to be happening anytime soon. I am in survival mode. I need to call you. I got your package and I love the clothes - thanks so much. I'll send you a note soon!! Hope you are enjoying your kids free time!!
Now I need to come see your mom's and your place...I still haven't seen your parents since they re modeled but I really would like to someday. Have a lot of fun in Powell!
It looks fantabulous! : ) That's a lot of work!
Post a Comment