Jacob and David recently participated in a "wax museum" at school. Jacob was Thomas Edison and David was Zachary Taylor. They had to make a display and orally present information about that person as if they were that person. We worked at home on their displays. They read their books and wrote their reports on their own. I guess I didn't really pay too much attention to the actual requirements because I was so impressed when I got there and realized they were sharing all their information from memory. We did not practice or talk about this at home. These twins have amazing memories! I can't wait to see what they become!
Ethan just participated in the school spelling bee. I was proud of him for trying and making it to the finals. He did not win, but he did awesome! I love that he tries so hard to be successful at whatever he does. I can't wait to see what he becomes as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment