The dirty dash is a 5K up at Soldier Hollow in the mud that I did it with 6 of my great friends and we had a blast! Our team name was "The Running Mudders." It was the best race we have ever done and we will be back next year! As we arrived at the race we were quite the spectacle. People would point, laugh, and even take pictures. Some people were even brave enough to ask to take pictures with us. I laughed so much before the race even started that my stomach was sore.
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you posted pictures.
That was seriously such a fun race, and I love these pics! I can't wait for next year!
How fun Lara!! I hadn't even heard about this, but have now discovered that sooo many of my friends participated.
Post a Comment