Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fun With Friends

My long lost friend from Texas came for a visit!!!  We took the kids on a few adventures and had a great time catching up.  I need her to come back because we never got a picture of the two of us:(


 We took the kids to This is the Place and they had a blast!  It will definitely be getting a repeat visit from our family.  I had no idea there were so many fun things for the kids to do.






One of the reasons college was such a valuable life experience (besides the obvious, education) is because of the friends made along the way.  I am so grateful for my friendship with Nicole!  One of my regrets is not keeping in touch better, with Nicole and many others.  If I could do it over, I would put more effort into maintaining friendships.  Getting married, moving away, and having kids makes it difficult, but not impossible.

1 comment:

Our family said...

I really like your haircut! Also, I always thought This is the Place was super boring sounding, but I keep hearing that it's great. Maybe I'll head there when we're off track.