For the longest time I have been feeling like there was nothing to blog about. I wasn't sure if it was just because football took over our lives and I am in survival mode or if life was just really boring. Once in awhile something funny would happen, like when Tyler got in trouble at school for "making excessive burping and farting noises," but I really didn't want to write a whole entry about that, even though I found it totally hilarious and of course completely inappropriate! Then my brother asked to borrow our camera, so I emptied all the pictures off and realized there are lots of little things I still haven't blogged about. So here we go!
We spent an evening with friends up in the mountains and it was so much fun! Tyler has found a harmonica buddy!!! I love those sweet little faces. I even like the noise Tyler makes with his harmonica. Too bad he disassembled his last week. He could use a new one for his birthday if anyone wants any ideas;)
We roasted hot dogs and later made smores and heard stories about haunted cabins...
Then we went to the haunted cabin and the haunting husbands did a great job of scaring me!
It was a fun night and we made great memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment