Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fantasy

My husband thought it might be a fun idea to do a fantasy football league for my boys and some of their friends.  We had a live draft here at our house and it was quite the ordeal.  A lot of the boys came prepared with players' names and positions all ready to draft.  It was pretty impressive to see the effort and thought put in by these little boys, also kind of funny.
 In between picks, the kids continually checked the computer to see stats and who might be available.

 Kirk kept track of it all, I don't know how, it was a lot of stuff!


 I love both of these serious and thoughtful expressions of Ethan's as he studies his team and thinks about who to pick.



 This guy came prepared with his picks all printed out from the computer and a clip board!

It was a fun night and I know the boys are having fun with the fantasy!

No comments: