It has been a very busy week at our house! Some of the highlights were working at the church dairy for a welfare assignment, we got to cut, package, and weigh cheese, it was awesome. The other highlight was going to the zoo with Ethan for a field trip. I haven't been there forever! But I used to go all of the time, in fact I would buy a season pass and take all my little boys. It was fun to be there and in my mind reminisce about all the time I spent there with my babies. I vividly remember going one time and finding out that the polar bear was gone, he had died. We were all sad because he had become one of our favorite things to see. I remember the twins asking about heaven and where the bear went. Now they are all grown up! And next month the zoo is opening a new display in which there will be a polar bear again! The last highlight of my week has been listening to this talk and this song, over and over again on repeat.
Friday, May 11, 2012
Highlights of the Week
It has been a very busy week at our house! Some of the highlights were working at the church dairy for a welfare assignment, we got to cut, package, and weigh cheese, it was awesome. The other highlight was going to the zoo with Ethan for a field trip. I haven't been there forever! But I used to go all of the time, in fact I would buy a season pass and take all my little boys. It was fun to be there and in my mind reminisce about all the time I spent there with my babies. I vividly remember going one time and finding out that the polar bear was gone, he had died. We were all sad because he had become one of our favorite things to see. I remember the twins asking about heaven and where the bear went. Now they are all grown up! And next month the zoo is opening a new display in which there will be a polar bear again! The last highlight of my week has been listening to this talk and this song, over and over again on repeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment