In honor of the Queen and her Diamond Jubilee, I thought I would share some of my favorite British things...
I have mentioned this perfume before, but Jo Malone, is one of my favorites. This is her new scent, Plum Blossom and it is wonderful! When I was at Harrods, they were completely sold out of it. You can buy it locally at Nordstrom.
I would really like to have this bag in about every color. Cath Kidston is such a fun designer and makes such fun and feminine things. Being one of her stores is literally like being in a candy store, everything looks so great!
Boden is another one of my favorite places to look at pretty things. Especially dresses. They have great customer service and always offer free shipping and returns.
If I was rich, I would have a lot of pretty things from these stores and my home and I would smell so very nice....
Happy Diamond Jubilee to you!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment