Sunday, August 11, 2013

London 2013

Kirk still travels to London quite often and I still love to try and go once a year.  This was my first time traveling in the Spring, and we had great weather!


On this trip, I checked out the Liberty of London store for the first time, it was so fun to look at, but pricey!


 The Book of Mormon play had just started in London and the church had advertisements on buses and and different tube stations.  It was so fun to see all that they were doing to help get the truth out!





 I had tea for the first time in London at the Orangery and Kensington Palace.  It was awesome!  And I look forward to doing it again. 
 I saw Leeds Castle, it was one of my all time favorites!
 Canterbury Cathedral, amazing!
 White Cliffs of Dover, freezing!
 Beautiful Hyde Park
The British National Gallery, I need to go back and spend more time there, it was wonderful!

I'm a lucky girl to get to travel like I do.  I'm grateful for friends and family who always help out with the kids.  It is always so nice to see the world and mostly be with Kirk.  

No comments: