Tyler cooks for friends on the porch in what was one of his favorite gifts of the year, a little mess kit and cooker.
While visiting our old neighborhood, we crossed construction tape to get a picture of these boys with the church that they were blessed in. It has since been torn down:(
Christmas came and went. Sadly we have kind of grown out of Christmases with lots of toys, but we haven't grown out of Christmas eve sleepovers and Christmas morning excitement!
Oh and we totally quit the matching pajama bit because mom got tired of spending money on pajamas that they wore once a year....
Tyler participated in his first pinewood derby! He was so so excited!
Kirk and I had a few fun dates, we went to a jazz game, work party, and I snuck away for a few days in San Francisco with him, he worked, I shopped:)


No comments:
Post a Comment