Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Family Fun
Last night we spent our family night at a car dealership. And it was just as awful as you can imagine. Kids running around, fighting, loud voices, complaining, etc. Our salesman eventually offered the kids some balloons. Tyler REALLY wanted one and so did his brothers. Except for David because he is obviously too big and grown up for balloons now. Well then the fun really began. The boys were punching balloons, loosing balloons, and fighting more. It was crazy. We eventually found a waiting room where we could sit down for awhile. One of the kids' balloons was loosing air. The balloons weren't tied shut, they just had a plug in them. So we took the plug out and had some fun with the helium. It was a blast! I laughed so hard I nearly started crying. The kids thought it was the funniest thing that they had ever seen. Especially when their dad did it. It was some of the best laughs we have had in a long time. I can't help but smile as I write about it now. Car dealerships are still awful, but last night we made one really great memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Lara, thanks for calling and giving me the info. sounds like a lot of fun. Are you looking for a new vehicle? I know when ever we go vehicle shopping, it's so crazy with the kids, at lease it endend up being fun, and you all had a good laugh.
glad you had such a good time. did you get a suburban? i always send aaron. last time he took russell - it was an adventure though doesn't sound as good as yours!!
Post a Comment