My kids keep talking about the "next" block party. We had a blast! Thanks to wonderful neighbors. We had a pinata, face painting, balloons, glow sticks, live music, what more could a kid ask for, it was awesome!
It was awesome! Way to make it happen. It was so much better than I could have imagined. All the games and music really made it fun. I'm looking forward to next year too.
Looks like you all had so much fun, we are doing our block party some time this month. What great neighbors we have. Looks like there was a lot of activity's for the kids.
How fun. We should do that here. By the way, let me know when the half is in St. George. My family lives there and it would give me a good reason to go down and visit and do a race.
We drove by and it looked like a blast. We decided that it was finally time to do one for our street. I loved the activities for the kids..great idea. Cute pictures!
4 comments:
It was awesome! Way to make it happen. It was so much better than I could have imagined. All the games and music really made it fun. I'm looking forward to next year too.
Looks like you all had so much fun, we are doing our block party some time this month. What great neighbors we have.
Looks like there was a lot of activity's for the kids.
How fun. We should do that here. By the way, let me know when the half is in St. George. My family lives there and it would give me a good reason to go down and visit and do a race.
We drove by and it looked like a blast. We decided that it was finally time to do one for our street. I loved the activities for the kids..great idea. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment