Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It Rained Today....

My house actually feels a little cool this morning and soup sounds like a great dinner idea. I am already missing summer. It was so short this year. I think it was still cold up until July. So really we only had about 2 months of warmness. I could use some more. I remember one day in the summer we went to Rainbow Bridge.

And I actually thought that I was going to melt because it was sweltering HOT!!! I don't know if I have ever been that hot in my life. It felt good.

And then we went and jumped in the water and it felt even better.

That was a good day.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Do you remember how our shoes felt like the soles were melting? I want to go back. I want some ice cream from the marina store. Good times. Today we ran in the rain...not so fun.

J.J. said...

I am really going to miss the summer, but so excited for the new season.
It was so good to see you the other day, you look so great, I hope your leg gets better quick!!!

Amy B. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARA!!!!!!

J.J. said...

Happy Birthday Lara, I don't know why I was thinking your birthday was on friday. I hope you are having a wonderful day and that your having lots of fun. Thanks for your friendship, you are an amazing person and very caring, I'm glad to know you!