Back in June, I believe, I was tagged by Amy to do this post. I am supposed to list 6 quirks. To be honest, I couldn't really think of 6. I know I am quirky, but it is hard to think of these things because they are normal to me. After Rachel tagged me I figured I must be pretty quirky:) So here goes...
1. We have multi-colored plastic cups for drinking water. Sometimes when I open the cupboard and they are not divided into equal stacks (each stack having one of each color) I undo them and stack them again so that each stack has one of each color.
2. When I set the table, I like the fork to be on the left side (where it is supposed to be) and when we use knives, I like the blade to be turned toward the plate. And the napkins have to be folded.
3. I dislike it when the roll of toilet paper unrolls from underneath. I prefer it to unroll from the top (I don't know if any of that makes sense)
4. I like to use my toothpaste from the bottom up. I don't like it when people just squeeze it in the middle.
5. I don't like the taste of ground beef cooked on teflon. I only use teflon for eggs. And I am disliking ground beef more and more. I mentioned not eating it anymore and my husband said, "Are you going to quit wearing make-up and get a fanny pack too?" I laughed.
6. I vacuum almost everyday. If we ever have a large gathering at our house, I always have to vacuum afterwards.
I tag Nicole (I can't wait to read yours:) because I know how you are), Amanda, and Jen
5 comments:
Geez I never knew you were so quirky! :) I think it would be easier for someone else to point out all my quirks. I know I have them, I just don't want to admit that they are quirks.
P.S. I love the new look of the blog.
We all have interesting quirks, it was fun to read yours, I like how you are picky about the silverware being set on your table. Thanks for the tag, I'm really going to have to think about this one.
I like to vacuum too...I dream every night of owning a dyson...OOOOHHHHH!! It makes me so excited just thinking about it!!!
I love that you're picky about the toilet paper direction! Maybe this is too graphic to mention, and apologies if so, but my mom and I would always argue about which way the toilet paper should hang. I argued for under the bottom and she argued for over the top. I was being really stubborn about it until the day she simply said, "Lisa, if someone wipes and gets poop on their hand and then reaches for more toilet paper, do you really want it getting smeared on your cabinet?" Immediately I said, "YOU WIN!" And I have put my toilet paper rolls on with the end over the top ever since!
Haha I hadn't read this before. We really are related. Although, I do squeeze the toothpaste in the middle but straighten it out afterwards. I just don't like the looks of it after I squeeze it from the middle. I like how we both color code dishes and things and the toilet paper thing too haha.
Post a Comment