


This was Lake Powell 2003. I mostly remember Ethan being trapped in that port-a-crib and feeding him licorice to keep him happy. Lake Powell is scary with all those little babies! But we still had a great time, as always. Where did the time go, all my babies are so big now!
P.S. Next time I take a picture of the flowers in my kitchen, I will wipe off the counter first. But I do like how Reggie ended up in the background of that one.
5 comments:
I remember when your boys were that little. You still amaze me that you are able to manage four little boys like you do. You are a great mom.
P.S. In the stroller picture is that David on the left and Jacob on the right?
They're so cute! I'm amazed at how much they still look like themselves.
Oh my your boys are so little there and so adorable, and what fun memories when they were little. That time goes by so fast, and you wonder where it all went! I think the baby stage can be hard but also very rewarding, your a great mom Lara and you have raised those boys so well.
I love your flowers you picked they are so beautiful.
Amanda, you are right! David is on the left and Jacob on the right. In some of their baby pictures I honestly don't know who is who...oops!
Love the photos!! Karmen saw the one of your twins and asked, "Are they like the same person, but different?"
By the way, I totally didn't notice your counter wasn't wiped!
Post a Comment