Monday-go to Bountiful and take Grandma D* out to lunch for her birthday. Had a great lunch and met the cutest dog ever! Our travels took us on the new Legacy Highway, good adventure.
Tuesday-babysit my husband's cousin's kids. She recently discovered some horrible things about her husband and is trying to do it all alone. She is an awesome, capable individual. I am so happy to help her anyway I can. Garage door broke...Alfredo came to check it out. Yes, his name is Alfredo. How cool is that?
Wednesday-go help Grandma B* clean her house and help her get ready to host lunch for her friends. Pick up lunch for her at Marie Calendars and do final preparations. Leave just before noon to meet mom at Cheesecake Factory. Have lunch and take mom to the Mac counter for a pre-birthday make-over. (Feel gross after cleaning all morning and standing in fancy nordstrom watching mom get all fancy, me still gross) Alfredo comes and fixes garage, yipee!
Thursday-volunteer at school and then return to Tai Pan WITH coupon to purchase a Christmas tree. Then waste the afternoon blogging, now I am going to make some chocolate chip cookies, YUM!
2 comments:
What a fabulous week! How lucky are you that you have both grandmas! I miss my two so much, but I feel like they're at both shoulders with me all the time! What a great outing for you and your mom for her birthday! I am going to have to remember that...I think my mom would really enjoy it :)
Yay! I am so glad that you found me and that all of you have blogs..so I can somewhat still keep in touch with you all. When I came to Utah over conference weekend we stopped by to visit grandma and she tells me how much she appreciates your helping her throughout the week...so just wanted to say thanks for looking out for her..your awesome
Post a Comment